SPACESANTA is working with its legal partners so that it can comply with regulations from around the world and avoid any possible law
breaking. SPACESANTA has had several consultations with authorities and commission and it can receive required documents in order to
achieve its goal. That is, why SPACESANTA has established a company in Curacao that applied for an online gambling licence with a
subsidiary in Cyprus. Regarding this structure, SPACESANTA can receive a global online gambling licence. This excludes the USA, as it is
prohibited by the federal law. For this purposes SPACESANTA and all mechanisms have to be clearly specified, proved and protected against
any possible fraud, hack, or any other harmful act that could cause any kind of problems for its users or SPACESANTA.
SPACESANTA promises to behave transparently. Thanks to blockchain, all transactions are auditable at all times. SPACESANTA will hire an external audit
company that will take care of all audit duties related to the object of its business.
For all traditional payment services (VISA, MasterCard, Qiwi, PayPal, WebMoney, mobile message payments etc.) for users from EU
SPACESANTA will use its subsidiary in Cyprus. SPACESANTA will exclude all U.S. located contributors from its funding plan. Periodicity of licensing: 1 year.
PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS DOCUMENT IS CREATED SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ABOUT THE SPACESANTA
PROJECT. NOTHING IN THIS WHITE PAPER CONSTITUTES, OR IS INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS, AN OFFER TO ISSUE, ALLOT, SELL, OR
OTHERWISE TRANSFER, OR AN INVITATION, ADVERTISEMENT, SOLICITATION, RECOMMENDATION, ADVICE, OR INDUCEMENT TO INVEST IN OR
MAKE A COMMITMENT TO INVEST IN, ANY SECURITIES, OPTIONS, OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS OR OTHER ASSETS, WHATSOEVER. THIS
DOCUMENT IS NOT INTENDED TO GIVE AND DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SORT OF PERSONAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. IT IS HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT YOUR OWN LEGAL AND FINANCIAL EXPERTS FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE.
1. The main goal of this White Paper – introduce the SPACESANTA Project and tokens to the potential token-holders and users.
2. The information set forth below cannot be exhaustive and does not imply any elements of contractual relations. Its sole purpose
– provide relevant and up-to-date information about the SPACESANTA Project and the team behind the project to the potential
token-holders in order to determine whether to conduct a more thorough analysis about the Project with the intention to purchase
3. Although this White Paper aims to provide the most relevant and accurate information, the information set forth in this
document is only intended to provide general and preliminary information to the potential token-holders and shall not be
construed as the basis of any investment decision or strategy. This document in no way constitutes professional advice.
4. Nothing in this White Paper can be considered or construed as forming part of the Prospectus of
any kind. The information provided in this document has no relation to the securities offering in any jurisdiction. This document is
not made in accordance with the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction since it carries the informational purpose only and is not,
therefore, subject to the laws and regulations designed to protect investors.
5. SPACESANTA Token is only intended for private sale in jurisdictions where no securities regulatory regime has been imposed on tokens by
authorized governmental bodies. Potential investors from the abovementioned jurisdictions may purchase SPACESANTA Tokens via private
deal in accordance with the SPACESANTA Token Sale Agreement and this White Paper.
6. SPACESANTA token is not intended for sale or use in any jurisdiction where the sale or the use of digital tokens is prohibited. For persons
from such jurisdictions, this White Paper is for informational purposes only. The company reserves the right to conduct a
verification procedure in accordance with SPACESANTA AML/KYC Policy. For more information on the jurisdictions that are excluded or
restricted from the public token sale, please refer to the SPACESANTA token Sale Agreement that can be delivered after request. The list of
prohibited countries residents can be found also in Legal part of this document. Please read the SPACESANTA Token Sale Agreement carefully
before purchasing any SPACESANTA tokens.
7. SPACESANTA token does not give and cannot be construed to give any financial, legal or other rights in any form apart from the rights
expressly de ned in the Token Sale Agreement. In case of differences in the SPACESANTA token definition in the White Paper and the Token
Sale Agreement, the Token Sale Agreement definition shall prevail.
8. The risk of investing in tokens is high given the unstable regulatory frameworks, market volatility and fluctuations. Thus, only
investors that have a sound understanding of the way crypto industry operates and those that have read the risk warning
contained in the Token Sale Agreement, the latest version of which can be accessed on request, should purchase SPACESANTA tokens.
9. Some of the statements in the White Paper include forward-looking statements which reflect the Company’s and/or the
Directors’ current views with respect to financial performance, business strategy and future plans, both with respect to the sectors
and industries in which the Company operates. Statements which include the words “expects”, “intends”, “plans”, “believes”,
“projects”, “anticipates”, “will”, “targets”, “aims”, “may”, “would”, “could”, “continue” and similar statements are of a future or
forward-looking nature. Such forward-looking statements or information include known and unknown risks and uncertainties,
which can lead to the situation when the actual events or results materially differ from the statements and estimates implied or
expressed in such forward-looking statements.
10. All forward-looking statements address matters that involve risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important
factors that could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. These factors
include but are not limited to those described in
the part containing risk warnings in the Token Sale, which should be read in conjunction with the other cautionary statements that
are included in the Token Sale Agreement. Any forward-looking statements in the White Paper respect the Company’s current
views with respect to future events and are subject to these and other risks, uncertainties and assumptions relating to the
Company’s operations, results of operations and growth strategy.
11. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of the latest uploaded version of the White Paper in English. The
Company with all rights to SPACESANTA undertakes no obligation publicly to update or
review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise. All subsequent
written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to the Company or individuals acting on behalf of the Company are
expressly qualified in their entirety by this paragraph. Prospective token-holders should specifically consider the factors identified
in the Token Sale Agreement which could cause actual results to differ before making an investment decision to purchase SPACESANTA
12. This White Paper can be amended at any time to provide more detailed information or reject some changed circumstances. In
such cases, the latest version of the document shall prevail over the older version. The Company does not undertake to notify of
any changes. The latest version of the document can be accessed via our website spacesanta.io.
13. Although we make every effort to ensure that the latest version of the White Paper uploaded on the website is relevant and
accurate, you must not rely on the information provided in this document as an alternative to the qualified professional advice
from the third party.
14. If you have any special questions about any legal, financial, taxation or other issues, you should consult an appropriately
15. This document in the English version is the main official source of information about the SPACESANTA Project.
16. Information contained in this document may, from time to time, be translated into other languages or used in writing or verbally
to communicate with the existing or potential clients, partners etc. In case there is a conflict or inconsistencies between the
translated versions and the official document in English, the provisions contained in an official document in English shall prevail.18.
The SPACESANTA company will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits,
income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill that may arise
directly or indirectly from the document.